burning down a bridge.

10:26 PM

I had run out of words to describe what we had back then.
It was always like going to familiar places again and again but never got boring.
Even it was always exciting. Funny, isn't it?
Whenever we got the time to spend together, it would never be enough, for me especially.

I remember years ago I wrote how I would always remember you.
I did, by the way.
Because as time went by, I consider you a friend I don't wanna lose.
Perhaps, I gave you the wrong idea about our thing.
That's why you also did me wrong.
Never thought that it would end up with me hating on you, but well, things happened.
As Murphy's Law says, "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong."

I always thought walking around alone is scary,
but now thinking of walking around with you is scarier,
so I guess it's time to say goodbye.

You Might Also Like

0 comments