a love letter for a punctuation. (flashfiction)

11:26 AM

Dear you,


They say the more I use you, the more I seem intelligent. Sometimes I bring you with considerable curiosity I could never pretend. All people also put you at the final of their question to make an end. That makes me more jealous because of the fact that I'm not the one who can be with you, but everybody can.

I actually try my hardest to always use you, find you-- be with you. Even if I know there would be a lot more people who will call me an inquisitor like some of them already do. They just don't understand, and they will never do. But neither can I resist that they are not true. Though there is something truer than that, that is my love for you.

Dear you,
Do you know what I like the most about you?
Because there's always an answer after you.



Sincerely yours,

An inquisitor

written long time ago for Charity.fm when Ask.fm was a real hype.

You Might Also Like

0 comments